- Huntington Honda MARC members meet each Saturday morning at Huntington Honda at the corner of Beach & Warner in Huntington Beach, CA at about 9 AM.
- Comet Antenna / NCG Corp
- Official U.S. distributor of Comet Antennas, used by the majority of MARC members.
- Members may get a discount. Contact MARC at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do.
Motorcycle Clubs and Organizations
- Gold Wing Road Riders Association
- BMW Motorcycle Owners Association
- Find chapters in your area – click
- American Motorcycle Association
- Motorcycle Industry
- Southern CA Motorcycle Association (SCMA)
- International Brotherhood OF Motorcycle Campers (IBMC)
- Iron Butt Association (IBA)
- Riders Rally – Home of the GL1800 Owners Group
- Honda Direct Line GL1800 Riders Forum
- Steve Saunders Goldwing Page: Straight from Ireland! This site is information-rich on Goldwings, and lots, lots more.
- The Electrical Connection – anything that uses electricity for the gold wing
- Progressive Suspension (Shock Absorbers)
- Motorcycle Tips & Techniques
Amateur Radio Clubs and Organizations
Radios and Headsets
- Ham Radio Outlet
- ICOM America, Inc.
- Comet Antenna
- Cellset / Kennedy Technology Group – Features “Plug and Play” Interfaces to Motorcycle Audio Systems. Some equipment modifications may be required. Confirm with Kennedy when ordering.
- J&M Headsets – The latest headsets from J&M are what most of the Membership are using for new installations of ham radios on motorcycles. The new full quieting microphones that come with the latest J&M helmet headsets work as good as any of the expensive microphones we have experimented with in the past.
Amateur Radio (other)
- Insomniac Net
- Voice Nation Lots of information on Ham radio
- QRZ Magazine Features a call sign database that includes Canadian Amateur Operators.
Rallies and Hamfests