Member James Carter, KN4VZE has put together a Blog (https://motorcycle-volunteers.blogspot.com//) and place where you can see events all over the country where you and your motorcycle may be able to help out. If you have any events to add, send them along and we’ll add them to the list. Or Post to James’ blog. To sign up for his mailing list, go here: https://subscribe.motorcycle-volunteers.org/
Here is a list of events currently anticipated for the Southern California area:
- 2nd Saturday of every month – MARC SoCal Breakfast meeting. Currently held at Marie Callendar’s at 307 E. Katella Ave. Orange, CA 92867. 8-10am.
- April 4th, 2020 – San Diego ADA Tour
- April 25th, 2020 – Tour de OC – for Abused Kids
- May 16-17, 2020 – Bike MS Los Angeles – 2 Day ride Santa Monica to Ventura and return.
- October 18th, 2020 –American Diabetes Association Los Angeles Cycle Ride
- October 24-25, 2020 – Bike MS Bay-to-Bay Day – 2 Day ride – lrvine to Carlsbad, Day 2 Carlsbad to San Diego