Member James Carter, KN4VZE has put together a Blog (https://motorcycle-volunteers.blogspot.com//) and place where you can see events all over the country where you and your motorcycle may be able to help out. If you have any events to add, send them along and we’ll add them to the list. Or Post to James’ blog. To sign up for his mailing list, go here: https://subscribe.motorcycle-volunteers.org/
Here is a list of events currently anticipated for the Southern California area and elsewhere that MARC may be supporting:
- MARC Net – 1st Thursday of the Month – 7:15pm. PAPASYS.org
- MARC SoCal Breakfast meetings – 2nd Saturday of the month – 9:00 am
- Our in-place meetings in SoCal will hopefully resume on Saturday March 12th, 2022 at Marie Callender’s – 307 E. Katella, Orange, Ca. Watch the MARC list for updates and info.
- May 14 & 15, 2022 – MS LA: Coastal Challenge – A 2 Day ride – Santa Monica to Ventura through the Santa Monica Mountains and around the Ventura area. Watch the MARC list for updates.
- May 14, 2022 – American Lung Association – Reach the Beach (Tentative) – A One day ride with multiple starting points between the Portland, Or area to Pacific City Beach, Or. Watch the MARC list for updates.